Forum des Prêtres Eternels d'Horus Index du Forum
Forum des Prêtres Eternels d'Horus
Univers 33

Forum des Prêtres Eternels d'Horus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ctor uses the Cookie Guard to deter automatic mo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Prêtres Eternels d'Horus Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Echanges (ventes)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Autre

Emploi: dfsdfsd
Loisirs: fsdfsdf
Date de naissance: 01/02/1989
Signe du Zodiaque: Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Signe Chinois: 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 09:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: ctor uses the Cookie Guard to deter automatic mo Répondre en citant

Marisa Koifman is the dynamic President of the United Jewish Campaign in Argentina Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , who has lead this prestigious organization for the last two years. Marisa is married to Adrian, has two children and has been a member of the LION OF JUDEA (Le?n de Jud?) group for 15 years. Her grandparents came to Argentina from Poland and Russia, together with the "Baron Hirsch immigrants". This is the first time that a woman presides over the executive body of the United Campaign.

KH: Shalom Marisa, and thanks for granting us this interview for our Keren Hayesod website. Can you tell us what brought you to the presidency of the United Campaign?

R: I decided to dedicate my life to Israel and the Jewish people. I first volunteered almost 20 years ago, but what clinched my commitment was during a trip to Poland, Belarus, Cyprus and Israel Mike Remmers Black Jersey , as part of a mission of 40 young leaders organized by Keren Hayesod in 1998, for Israel's 50th anniversary. The organizer of that mission was the then Director of Dor Hemshech, Greg Masel, who is now Director General of Keren Hayesod, and working with him was Yossi Tanuri, today Director General of the Canada Campaign in Israel. It was then that I delved into the history of our people and was imbued with a sense of being part of a world-wide family, of being part of an ancient people. I remember the wonderful spirit during that trip Danielle Hunter Black Jersey , when we spent a lot of time singing and dancing through the night. The Europeans were slightly more reserved, but in the end they also joined in.
I actually started out as a member of Keren Hayesod?s Women?s Division; I served as President of the Young Women?s Division and I took on additional positions until I was appointed General Secretary of the United Campaign, and later Vice President during David Sutton?s term as President. In my present voluntary capacity, David is my Vice President.
Over the years we?ve had to face many difficulties, including the two tragic bombings of the A.M.I.A. (the Mutual Israel Argentina Association) (July 1994) and of the Israeli Embassy in Argentina (March 1992). We also suffered a serious crisis with the economic collapse from 2001 to 2003. I also held several positions in the community?s umbrella political organization, D.A.I.A.(The Delegation of Argentine Israeli Societies) and in the Argentina-Israel Chamber of Commerce, and I maintained very close contact over the years with the Israeli Embassy.

KH: Every leader has his own style Eric Kendricks Black Jersey , and we?ve already heard that you have made quite a few changes?

R: Well, I come from the world of PR, communications, marketing and lobbying, the media and events planning. For example, I work with international brands, such as Cartier Trae Waynes Black Jersey , Jaguar, Christian Lacroix, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. I also work with Israeli producer Yair Dori, who sought a strategic communication consultant in Argentina for his product - the export of TV Soap Operas worldwide.
It?s no secret that I?ve tried to introduce a modern, young and dynamic spirit into the campaign, and to turn our activities into events that people will really want to be part of Laquon Treadwell Black Jersey , thereby drawing the younger generations into our circle - without dismissing the more traditional aspects of our activities. A good example was the event that took place at the Hotel Alvear Palace in November 2006, attended by KH-Director General Greg Masel and Deputy Director General Shaul Ravid, as well as many leading figures in Argentina?s art world. This event was attended by mid-generation members, while at the same time, the young people of Dor Hemshech held a different kind of event that attracted about 600 members.

KH: What are your objectives as President?

R: First of all, to change the image of Keren Hayesod in Argentina, as I previously indicated: to make it more modern Ben Gedeon Black Jersey , more in sync with the times; positioning it as the most prestigious and important institution in the lives of Argentina?s Jewish community in particular and of the entire world Jewry in general. Another objective is to recruit new volunteers and young active members and to strengthen the middle generation (Dor Achshav). It is also my aspiration to penetrate and activate all Jewish channels in Argentina, for example secondary schools, synagogues, cultural and sport clubs. It?s important to impart information about our work and activities in the best possible manner. And lastly, and most importantly: to restore the volume of contributions we had before the economic crisis. Many people broke away from the community at the time, and they need to be reinstated.

KH: In this context, you created an original project
designed to ?return" children to the Jewish schools.

R: The "Let's go back to the schuleh (school)" project is Dalvin Cook Black Jersey , indeed, one of our great successes. More than 500 children returned to the Jewish community school network, and not only in Buenos Aires, thanks to the support of the United Campaign, which helped parents who lack the economic means to cope with monthly fees. Beyond its obvious educational and social importance, this project established a very close link between our organization and the educational centers, creating an atmosphere of respect and cooperation. For example Daniel Carlson Black Jersey , during the war in Lebanon in the summer of 2006, the directors of those schools became partners in our emergency campaign appeal. It?s important to note that there are approximately 20,000 children in the community school network, and through them, we can reach their families. A few weeks ago, we were visited by a mission from Canada, lead by Stanley Plotnick Mike Hughes Black Jersey , and the school directors described to them the relationship that exists between them and the United Campaign.

KH: I imagine that things don't always work out so well?

R: Of course, it's true that there are also problems and quite a few obstacles. The "compet
Many seniors want to . Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 09:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Prêtres Eternels d'Horus Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Echanges (ventes) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006